- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Integrates directly into the steering column for clear access to cab control
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for both low-accuracy broadacre and high-accuracy row-crop farming applications
The Trimble® EZ-Pilot® assisted steering system provides high-accuracy steering at an affordable price. When you are driving your vehicle, the EZ-Pilot system turns the wheel for you with a compact electric motor drive using guidance from Trimble displays to help keep you on line and improve your efficiency. The versatile steering system is ideal for both low-accuracy broadacre farming applications as well as high-accuracy row crop applications.
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
Terrain Compensation Technology
EZ-Pilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.